Andar Bahar Strategy & Tricks
Andar Bahar is a special card game that is originated in India and soon spread across the planet. The onset of internet gambling has increased the scope of online gaming. Players from around the planet are visiting online casino to play a big range of games ranging from international games such as Baccarat, Poker, online blackjack to Andar Bahar and Indian Teen patti.
Andaar Bahar is a game of luck, and like poker, it enjoyed on a table. The table for Andar Bahar is divided into 2 sections. One side is Andar and the other – Bahar. The dealer initially deals a game card and after the deals card on the table on game alternatively till the game card lands on either section.Play Andar Bahar
Bet high on Andar and less on Bahar
Play Andar Bahr real money games with above three players, as it makes the game more amazing and raises the chances of winning this game. Bet a pretty higher amount on Andar than Bahar lower the house edges, improving your winning chances. This is not a 50/50 game so being flexible in your bets is the top Andar Bahar winning strategy. You have a 51.5 percent chance of winning Andar 48.5 percent on Bahar. The primary card in an Andar Bahar live casino will be on Andar, and the winning card emerges on Andar side. The low Andar payouts may dishearten you from betting, but you will win more.
Here are the payouts:
- For bets of 1-5 cards dealt, the payout is x3.5.
- For bets of 6-10 cards dealt, the payout is x4.5.
- For bets of 11-15 cards dealt, the payout is x5.5.
- For bets of 16-25 cards dealt, the payout is x4.5.
- For bets of 26-30 cards dealt, the payout is x15.
- For bets of 31-35 cards dealt, the payout is x25.
- For bets of 36-40 cards dealt, the payout is x50.
- For bets of more than 41 cards dealt, the payout is x120.
If the Joker card bet is below 8 and if it is a 5, then you can win the bet.
Here are the payouts:
- If the Joker card bet is below 8, the payout is x2.
- If the Joker card bet is above 8, the payout is x2.
- If the Joker card bet is 8, the payout is x12.
- If the Joker card bet is a suit, the payout is x3.8.
- If the Joker card bet is a colour, the payout is x1.9.
Count and know the odds
As you know in the game there are 50/50 chances to win so players can stick to the game rule and continue playing the game. But discussing about the higher level you must know the odds. The game starts on the Andar side then the chance is to get a matching card than the Bahar side. If the dealing starts from Bahar then getting a matching card is higher at Bahar. Hence, on the basis of the starting side, the pay-out for the side on which the first card is drawn is ninety percent and on the other, it is hundred percent.
Increase the RTP by using bonus
When you pick an online casino for playing the Andar Bahar game then you also obtain some bonuses such as welcome bonus. So, it is best to use that bonus for raising the RTP (Return to Player) as no casino provides hundred percent RTP. So, the lower the wagering needs, the excellent is the gain and goes to player RTP.
Try out the free demo games
When playing the game for the first time, play a few rounds of the free demo games to get the rules hand before playing with real money. This will help you figure out how to play the game and might support in winning when you play with real money.
Consider table limits
Like all table games, this game has limits and expects every top online casino to set different restrictions. These limits are set to permit players to organize their stakes before the round is dealt. Sometimes, you might too involve in the game and end up with your bankroll limits. You have no problem betting big amounts if you are high roller. Anyway, little bettors need to watch out when placing side bets because they can immediately run out of cash.
Master Andar Bahar strategy
Even though the game does not have unique techniques that you could use, you still need to master the game. Playing a few hands at a time permits you to learn the moves and place side bets. You also need to know how to calculate the odds at each table to decide your bankroll. You can begin by trying out on platforms that provide free demos where you can play without spending a coin. Then, once you are relaxed with your expertise, you can play for money.
Avoid cold and hot strategy
In gambling, the cold and hot strategy means trusting your instincts when betting. This technique rarely works despite many punters advising it. Players who trust in this technique of the Andar Bahar game will bet on hands with most wins. They do this in anticipation that the hand will maintain its successful streak. Although some staunch gamblers may defend this technique, it is superstitious and should be reject at all costs.
Know the game variations
When you play online Andar Bahar and live casinos, there are variations of the game accessible at some casinos. The game is the same and when it comes to variations it deals with extra bets that can be made and special side bets. When you get through internet an Andar Bahar table ensure you know if there are variations of the game in terms of bets and how the game is played, as the table should have all the rules for the particular game the casino offers. If there are extra bets to be made look into them in not just what they are but the payouts and odds linked with them.
Have strong money management
This is not just a tip for gameplay but every single casino game out there. You should have a set bankroll for the game before sitting down at a table and the thumb rule in gambling is never gamble with high money than you can afford to lose. Andar Bahar rounds are very quick so you should have a per hand amount in mind before you enjoy the game. Also, never chase losses meaning betting more on a hands or hands after a string of losses, as that is the fastest way to get into a hole and the fastest way to drain your bankroll.
Many lucrative side bets can be located during a game of online Andar Bahar. These fetch as remarkable as return as do the key bets and it is usually a best idea to get familiar with the bets on the tablet before the game begins. Andar Bhar provides equal odds of losing and winning. It is a quick-thrilling game with simple rules that keeps you entertained and exhilarated.
Apart from this, hopefully, after going via this post you will learn some best tricks to play the game and we want you all the best for your game.